About the Microsoft 365 Business Premium Plan:
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is a low-cost productivity tool for safe work from home and at the office that includes online meetings, real-time collaboration, and client security tools.
- It’s a simple-to-use, all-in-one solution for collaboration, communication, and security.
- It reduces the possibility of expensive harm from cyberthreats such as phishing, malware, and ransomware threats.
- It costs less and is quite simple to administer compared to a similar set of third-party goods.
“The Microsoft 365 Business Premium license includes Azure Virtual Desktop licensing. You only pay for the Azure infrastructure.”
Advantages of Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD):
- Integrate seamlessly with the client’s current Microsoft 365 Business Premium applications, services, and security.
- It provides an enhanced user experience by running Windows 10 natively on virtualized desktops. This allows consumers to utilize their preferred eligible device.
- It creates individualized work environments that enable workers to work in ways that suit their own preferences.
- It provides safe remote work with built-in network security, identity management, and data protection.
- Increased productivity to optimize workflow for local and remote workers, avoid delays caused by forgotten passwords, and separate sign-on for each application.
- Reduce costs by utilizing the Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriptions that your client already has in place. In addition, Azure Virtual Desktop may be able to give you the best deal on Windows 10 with multi-session support.
- Security on the go overcomes the difficulties that might arise when individuals have numerous credentials. Employees should be able to safely exchange resources with one another outside of the company’s network perimeter.
Interested in learning more about AVD and the Microsoft 365 Business Premium Plan? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.