What is Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)?
RMM is a cloud-based IT solution that enables you to immediately assist and safeguard your consumers. You can get up and running fast with dashboards and notifications, built-in remote access, patching, automation, security features, and more. When you’re ready, RMM can assist you in expanding your company and adding additional services and security levels with ease.
Features in a Nutshell:
- Cross-platform compatibility: Provide Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® user groups with the highest standards for performance.
- 100% cloud-based/SaaS model: Since updates are transmitted automatically, there is no need to install or maintain software.
- Scripting and automation: Create scripts to automate everyday operations using a simple drag-and-drop interface, without having to learn a scripting language or write a single line of code.
- Remote monitoring: Monitor workstations, servers, network devices, and mobile devices with ease from a centralized dashboard.
- Patch maintenance: For efficient IT maintenance, keep all of your software up to date in a completely automated manner.
- Remote accessibility: Fix any workstation or server without leaving your desk and close tickets faster.
- Reporting and analytics: Render the reports you need to make better decisions and show that your work is valuable.
- Network recognition: Identify new network devices as they are installed and manage them with a single click.
- Antivirus management: Employ an antivirus solution with comprehensive malware protection
- Web security: Protect your users from accessing dangerous websites that might compromise your network and devices.
- Backup and restoration: Back up files more quickly and (in the case of a calamity) recover whole systems in minutes.
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR): Prevent, identify, and react to constantly evolving threats—and recover swiftly when ransomware or other vulnerabilities hit.
- Management of mobile devices: Monitor, manage, and keep track of company-owned and employee-owned (BYOD) mobile devices.
- Risk management: Determine the monetary worth of sensitive, hard-to-find data and the danger of a data breach.
- Email safety: Adopt the best security, continuity, and archiving for your email.
- IT Tickets: Manage tickets from the RMM platform to supported PSAs and improve efficiency by integrating with PSA solutions.
- NetPath – Network Performance Monitor (NPM): Track end-user access to your most critical cloud, on-premises, or hybrid applications.
- Password & document management: Quick and secure password and credential management.
- Integrated EDR
- Get up and running quickly – usually within minutes
- No contracts or minimum commitments
- Easy to use, with almost no learning curve.
- The cloud-based system means that there is no need for any software to be installed or maintained.
- Control all of your devices from a single dashboard.
- Automate normal and repetitive operations with ease—no programming experience required
- Easy-to-use patch management
- Integrated remote access for simple troubleshooting
- Speed up the process of bringing on new customers and devices.
- Use monitoring and active issue dashboards to quickly identify problems.
- As your services grow, add integrated features.
- Evaluate network traffic for bottlenecks.
- Free onboarding guidance and round-the-clock support
- Boost your knowledge with free business and technical courses at no additional cost.
Interested in learning more about the RMM tool? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.